Friday 29 January 2010

Temptations

I called at my local Laura Ashley shop earlier this week to pick up their new catalogue.
Lacata_1
As always it is full of the most gorgeously tempting must haves.
Oul_1
Don't you just love this cerise combination for a summer picnic in the garden.
I couldn't leave the shop without taking a quick look at the curtain fabric, and guess what? The winter sale was still on and fabric was marked '50% off'.
Fabt_1
Here was an offer too good to resist and I was quick to spot just what I'd previously drooled over for my spare bedroom.
Now half price, this palest pink and aqua was the perfect match for the bedspread I'd bought last year.
Fabr2_1
So I returned home with my 7 metres, packed away my knitting, and set to work making curtains.
Tape_1
Before I hang them at the window I shall give the wardrobe and chest of drawers a fresh coat of paint and then ....well .....a new carpet would nice!
I guess I'm going to be busy for a while!
Until next time,

Eli